Mark B. Sawyer
Embedded Systems Developer
Greater Detroit Area
Cover Letter for Mark B. Sawyer
To whom it may concern:
I am an analytical firmware engineer with extensive experience developing embedded
systems including: handhelds, MP3 players, mid-sized portables (laptops & tablets),
and high end consumer appliances in various industries.
My strengths are in all phases of development including: product definition,
architecture & specification, new hardware bring-up, hardware, firmware &
application software integration and debug, final test,
regulatory certification and release to production.
I am team oriented with the ability to act independently.
- Hardware and software design, development, testing,
diagnostics, system integration and project management.
- Hardware designs ranging from discrete hardware
solutions to small scale microprocessor based systems.
- Extensive background in portable design and power management in
battery operated appliances.
- Equally comfortable programming at the hardware level or the
application level, in assembler, C or C++.
- Comfortable functioning as an individual contributor or technical
lead engineer, as a member of a team or with sole responsibility
for a project.
- Possess a willingness to work with a project team to resolve design issues
and committed to on schedule delivery of a documented and tested
- Dynamic Resource Allocation Across Bus Bridges
- Motor Braking: Method and apparatus to electronically stop washing machine basket
Copyright © 2010 - 2017, Mark B. Sawyer, All rights reserved.
This document may not be modified without prior written permission.